Our project involves many valued government, health and industry partners.
Supporters and partners include:
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Fraser Health Authority
- College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
- British Columbia Ministry of Health
- Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services, Information Systems and Technology
- BC Patient Safety & Quality Council
- BC Drug and Poison Information Centre
- Patients for Patient Safety (Canada)
- BC Patient Safety & Learning System
- Connected Displays Inc.
Our research team is based out of the Centre for Clinical Epidemiology & Evaluation (C2E2), a research group within Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute. Researchers on our team are affiliated with Simon Fraser University and the University of British Columbia.