This interdisciplinary list of articles highlights some of the diverse work that informs our research:
2. Hohl CM, Woo SA, Cragg A, et al. Repeat adverse drug events associated with outpatient medications: a descriptive analysis of 3 observational studies in British Columbia, Canada. CMAJ Open 2019;7(3):E446-E53.
4. Hohl CM, Dankoff J, Colacone A, et al. Polypharmacy, adverse drug-related events, and potential adverse drug interactions in elderly patients presenting to an emergency department. Ann Emerg Med 2001;38(6):666-71.
5. Patel H, Bell D, Molokhia M, et al. Trends in hospital admissions for adverse drug reactions in England: analysis of national hospital episode statistics 1998–2005. BMC Clin Pharmacol 2007;7(9):1-11.
11. van der Linden CM, Jansen PA, van Marum RJ, et al. Recurrence of adverse drug reactions following inappropriate re-prescription: better documentation, availability of information and monitoring are needed. Drug Saf 2010;33(7):535-38.
18. ISMP, HIROC. Medication Reconciliation and Medication Review: Complementary Processes for Medication Safety in Long-Term Care 2007 [updated Dec 30. Available from: http://www.ismp-canada.org/download/safetyBulletins/ISMPCSB2007-09MedRec.pdf accessed Feb 21 2020.
19. Government of Canada. Protecting Canadians from Unsafe Drugs Act (Vanessa’s Law) Amendments to the Food and Drugs Act (Bill C-17) 2014 [Available from: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/legislation-guidelines/questions-answers-regarding-law-protecting-canadians-unsafe-drugs-act-vanessa-law.html accessed Oct 11 2019.
20. BCPSLS Central. Vanessa’s Law and mandatory reporting of serious adverse drug reactions and medical device incidents 2019 [updated Jul 25. Available from: http://bcpslscentral.ca/vanessas-law-and-mandatory-reporting-of-serious-adverse-drug-reactions-and-medical-device-incidents/ accessed Feb 21 2020.
22. Canada Health Infoway. e-Prescribing: PrescribeIT 2020 [Available from: https://www.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/solutions/safer-medication-practices/prescribeit accessed Feb 21 2020.
23. Government of Canada. Protecting Canadians from Unsafe Drugs Act (Vanessa’s Law): Questions/Answers 2014 [Available from: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/legislation-guidelines/questions-answers-regarding-law-protecting-canadians-unsafe-drugs-act-vanessa-law.html accessed Feb 27 2020.
24. Peddie D, Small SS, Badke K, et al. Designing an Adverse Drug Event Reporting System to Prevent Unintentional Reexposures to Harmful Drugs: Study Protocol for a Multiple Methods Design. JMIR Res Protoc 2016;5(3):e169.
26. Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Knowledge Translation at CIHR 2015 [Available from: http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/29418.html#2 accessed Feb 21 2020.
31. Lapaige V. “Integrated knowledge translation” for globally oriented public health practitioners and scientists: Framing together a sustainable transfrontier knowledge translation vision. J Multidiscip Healthc 2010;3:33-47.
32. Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES) Western. Data Impact Challenge II Answer Submission 2016 [Available from: http://imaginenationchallenge.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/ICES-Western-Question-1.pdf accessed May 1 2018.